So The Magic and The Mouse began in 2014 by myself and Carrie. It was all inspired by a group trip to Disneyland Paris. We then got our friends Lisa, Kez and Eilidh involved.
We had grand plans of vlogs, youtube videos and hopefully a few frequent Disney trips together. However, we are all spread out across the UK and life commitments got in the way. You can still check out mine and carries DLP vlogs on our youtube channel.
I’ve decided to still carry on as you will find me being pretty active over on Twitter and Instagram and hoping we can get the gang back together one day.
Who am I?
My name is Chevi. I’m a huge Disney, Marvel and Star Wars dork. I can also be found cosplaying under the name Tris Trinket and be found hosting panels or selling bows at conventions across the UK.
I’ve been to Disneyland Paris multiple times and am about to go on my third adventure to Walt Disney World.
I am enthusiastic about comic book collecting, learning about how rides are made and sharing Chris Pratt gifs. I also can be found cuddling my two cats and yearning for Spiced Pumpkin Lattes.
Top 5 Disney Films:
- The Little Mermaid
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Top 5 Disney Attractions:
- Space Mountain (Disneyland Paris)
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Beauty & The Beast Show (Hollywood Studios)
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid (Magic Kingdom)
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
Favourite Disney Snack:
- Dole Whips of course!
Favourite Marvel Characters:
- Starlord (Guardians of The Galaxy)
- Spider Gwen
- Jubilee (X-Men)
3 Random Facts about me:
- I got to meet the late Bill Paxton and informed him I was planning to name my future cat after his character Hudson from Aliens. I know have said cat in form of very vocal ragdoll named Hudson Hicks which is a combo of two Aliens characters names.
- I hate ketchup and mayonnaise ridiculous amounts.
- I have no self control when it comes anything chocolate orange flavoured.